Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whatta boy!

Just to set the scene….

I am sitting on the pot preparing to take a shower, thinking to myself, “I should move my coffee off of the end table (in the family room), before the baby gets to it…”

Emilee comes to the bathroom door, and says, “Mom, Bizz (Bella) spilled your coffee…” So, of course I come down to see the damage, expecting to maybe see it spilled on the couch. Instead, she walked with the coffee down the hallway, and I can see drips all the way from the table to the hallway where I can only assume she was bringing it to me. (She made it ½ way, spilled the majority of a ½ cup, and then set it down in the hallway.) I picked it up and started cleaning the floor. Jonathan opens their restroom door there in the hallway, and Emilee immediately says, “Jonathan, don’t walk in the hallway, Bizz spilled mom’s coffee.”

He says, “Oh, no wonder it smells so good out here!”

No comments: