Monday, February 11, 2008

I was finally early

So today was a busy day. Normally I don't work on Mondays (well, you know, the kind of work that PAYS). But, one of my clients had some things to take care of, so I went in today instead of tomorrow.

I worked until 1:10 or so, then I needed to make it home to grab the kiddos from the sitters' across the street. After grabbing a samich at home, I went over, and rushed the kids out the door to get Bella off to the doctor. She had a follow up appointment for an ear infection. I knew the appointment was today because you know, it is on holiday Monday at 1:40. As I get there and I am signing in, admittedly, 4 minutes late, I get half-way through her last name and realize that today is not the 18th, but rather the 11th. There are 2 holiday Mondays this month.

Yes, that's it, I wasn't 4 minutes late, I was 10076 minutes EARLY since her appointment is NEXT MONDAY!

See what happens when you make me work?

No comments: