Friday, January 11, 2008

Mr. Magorium.... on the cheap

Got to experience our local Dollar theater, getting 3 of us in for $4.50. That definitely appeals the my cheap side. We went with our local cousin and had a great time watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. We took Jonathan and Emilee, the baby stayed home with Daddy because toddlers in movies are NOT fun. I LOVED it! I am a huge fan of toy stores... but not just any toy store. I like stores that are classic, full of wooden toys and things that inspire more than just Toys R Us. This movie was set in one such toy store. I think it will be one that I buy for our house, for me.

The main character is Molly Mahoney, who is affectionately called "Mahoney" through the whole movie. When I came home and told hubby that, he beat me to the punch when he said, "You loved that, didn't you??" I did, I have to admit it. I love names that should be last names.... is that surnames as first names?


"Mahoney", cute.


To rename my son Jonathan, I have said that instead of the classic, biblical name, I would name him "Maguire." LOVE IT.


Hubby's Grandma suggested "Makenna" for our #3 baby, Isabella, instead of the classic name she has... LOVE IT. If she had been a boy, she was going to be "Callahan."


I cannot say what I would have done for Emilee, baby #2 to make her different. We were going to name her Benjamin Douglas, after 2 great grandpa's, one from each side. Jonathan said that he didn't like that name, and he would call her "Scooter".


Mahoney.... Maguire.... Makenna....Callahan... and Scooter....

No comments: